I think this will be a short blog. I just posted a picture on my Facebook page of the pieces I clean every morning with this new, fancy coffeemaker. And, I'd like to note, this is only an observation and by no means me complaining; because, as I have said before, I enjoy this activity of making coffee each morning.
Until today, I was only washing, rinsing, and drying 6 parts of the coffeemaker. But today I discovered I needed to add in a seventh piece-the coffee filter holder. I guess this daily cleaning process is important to ensure the long life and adequate functioning-in other words, creating quality coffee every day, of this contraption.
This daily ritual reminds of the board game, Mousetrap-oh, I loved that childhood game! There's all these pieces and parts and they fit together in a specific way and if anything is missing the ball (the water, the beans, the grounds) won't flow down right. Now I have a reason in life why I played that game and learned to put things together-JUST RIGHT!
(Hears the ding of the coffee bell, realizes it is 6:57am and time to wake up hubby.)
No comments:
Post a Comment